I was so excited when my roomie Vecoya (Natural Hair Enthusiast and Blogger) said that I could do her makeup just for fun and practice. My inspiration came from a great MUA @_sugarpants on Instagram. She is amazing with her ideas for makeup and I’m always looking for new color combinations as well as techniques to enhance my skills. One of my favorite looks consisted of Mac’s Sail La Vie lipstick and Feeling Fresh eyeshadow; these products are from Mac’s Sail La Vie Collection. I did this look on Vecoya a few months ago. This color combination looked amazing on her and was fun to shoot as well.
Below is a list of additional products I used for this look:
- Highlight: Lise Watier Concealer Wheel; purple was used under the foundation to provide a natural highlight on her cheekbones.
- Foundation: Make Up Forever’s HD Foundation
- Concealer: Mac’s Pro Concealer
- Eye Shadow: Urban Decay Naked 2; Foxy (Lid), Chopper (Crease) and Bootycall (Highlight). Underneath her eye I used NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk as a base and toped it with Mac’s Feeling Fresh.
- Eye Liner: Upper Lashline – Mac’s Eye Pencil in Smolder; Lower Waterline – NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk.
- Eye Primer: Urban Decays Primer Potion
- Lashes: Mac Lashes in #34.
- Lip Liner: Mac’s lip liner in Cherry
- Lipstick: Mac’s Sail La Vie